About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Sunday 25 October 2020

Review: Disney Store Snow White Hanging Ornament



 
The Disney Store Snow White Hanging Ornament, £13, is  part of the Fairytale Moments Sketchbook Collection. Just like Rapunzel and Belle her silver tone charm has a castle rather than Disney stamped on it. I love the little blue bird and bunny which sit at the front of the ornament and the chair at the back.  The ornaments are so well thought out and detailed. Snow White is looking out of her cottage window with animals sitting beneath her. She is wearing her iconic and instantly recognisable yellow and blue dress with a white ruffle and a red headband. detailed. The ornament measures 10x4.5x7cm and is made of resin with a hanging loop. 

The only downside to this and several other ornaments is the quality control and packaging. I bought two Snow White, one for me and one to use as a prize. The bunny is missing from one of them. So please check them carefully and try hanging them up - the front of my Lady and the Tramp cradle fell off after hanging for five minutes and Lady’s tail had broken off another ornament due to insufficient packaging.

   I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 

No comments:

Post a Comment