About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Tuesday 13 October 2020

Review: Disney Store Rapunzel Hanging Ornament

The next review in my mamouth festive hanging ornament haul is the Rapunzel Hanging Ornament (£13). Part of the fabulous Tangled animated film Rapunzel is wearing a sparkly purple gown and posing with a mirror. 

 
Made from sculpted resin, the ornament measures 9.5x5x10 cm and has the silver tone 2020 charm tied through the hanging loop. As with all the ornaments this is not a toy and shouldn’t be given to children under 36 months.

I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 

1 comment:

  1. The Rapunzul story is the earliest story I remeber as a child. I was fascinated and wanted my hair to be as long as hers.

    ReplyDelete