About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Monday 12 October 2020

Review: Eco Chic Reusable Face Coverings


 I saw these reusable face coverings (£4.99 each) when buying my bird food from the RSPB online shop. I was intrigued as the coverings have little plastic bobbles/sliders/ on the elastic which makes it easier to tighten/ adjust. I chose the smaller sizes bees, wild birds and British wildlife. There are also pockets in the face coverings where you can pop in optional replaceable filters. 

The patterns are really fun. I love that the wildlife version has hedgehogs featured on it and it he bird covering has all the most well known birds printed across it. The coverings are washable and I shall keep mine in the resealable bags which they came in. The elastic is soft around the ears - especially important as a glasses wearer - and I love the adjustable ear loops. 

   


I purchased these items myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 

No comments:

Post a Comment