About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Saturday 10 October 2020

Disney Store Minnie Mouse Classic Ears Headband Ornament


 I first saw the Disney Store Minnie Mouse Classic Ears Headband Ornament on eBay last year (it hadn’t been released then in the U.K.) but the shipping was astronomical. I was pleased to see it appear in this year’s Christmas hanging ornament selection. There are two more colour ways but I prefer this one. I intend to use this in my Disney flatlays and Disney jewellery posts. The miniature headband is perfect. The sequin red bow congrats perfectly with the black satin hanging ribbon and headband. The sequins shine and flint so perfectly and it is a great size to show off necklaces.  As a festive ornament it hangs very well. It measures 4x4.5” including the bow. 


I purchased the item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 

No comments:

Post a Comment