About Me

My photo
hi, I am a 40+ year old who loves jewellery and all things sparkly. I also enjoy trying out and reviewing new makeup products, finding stylish walking sticks, reading and writing book reviews. I will review anything from bird tables/ hedgehog houses to the latest fashion! My Instagram account is @sparkling_magpie

Sunday 11 October 2020

Review: Disney Cats Washable Face Covering


I purchased a Disney Cats Washable Face Covering (£4.75) from  BitsandbatsShop. Just like the Miffy face covering on the previous review this item is well made, cute and makes me smile when I put it on! The covering is reversible and when it came out perfectly after being washed. 

I enjoy buying from Etsy because I feel as though I am helping a small business. The customer service in this case was great. I received my items within a few days and I would recommend this seller for both quality of her product and price. 


I purchased this item myself and the views expressed in my blog are my own 

No comments:

Post a Comment